Monday, August 8, 2011

Mascara Monday: Maybelline's Great Lash Lots of Lashes

Like I said, I'm a makeup artist. And with that, comes a knowledge of many products. Some out of trial and error. Others, because I'm sent them, ahead of time, to test out. Lots of companies will ask MUAs to try their new products out, and give a review. And I want to share that with you. On occasion, I'm going to give reviews on mascara, called Mascara Monday.

For my first Mascara Monday, I present you with, Lots of Lashes. Maybelline's newest addition. It's the newer cousin, to Great Lash. The iconic mascara, that most makeup wearing women have worn. Or at least tried once in their lives. While I was in high school, Great Lash was my favorite mascara!


I enjoy the formula of this mascara. This is definitely a voluminous mascara.The brush is a new and neat shape. The tip allows for good application to the inner and outer corners. As well as the lower lash line. The fuller end of the wand, allows you to build up your lashes. After 18 hours, I didn't have raccoon eyes. That was a good thing. And my lashes still looked full and fabulous!

Not only have I used this product for a few weeks, but I've tried it out on my clients. It works like magic! Lots of Lashes, just might be taking over in my heart. As far as drugstore mascaras go, Lash Blast has been my favorite, for the last few years. But for the last few weeks, I've been reaching for Lots of Lashes. I'd definitely recommend this mascara, for anyone looking to add some volume to their lashes.

No comments: